Olivia Wilde-directed Don’t Worry Darling movie, though a psychological thriller movie, is in limelight for on-set romances, disputes around cast changes, and rumours of feuds.
Here is the list of Don’t Worry Darling controversies
- Harry Styles kisses Nick Kroll during Don’t Worry Darling’s standing ovation.
- July 2019 –The film is announced. The news came up that Wilde was going to star in the project.
- Early 2020 – Wilde separated from her partner, Jason Sudeikis with whom she had 2 children. However, the split wasn’t publicly known for many months.
- April 2020 – The cast is announced, including Shia LaBeouf, Chris Pine, and Pugh.
- September 2020 – Shia LaBeouf becomes the subject of some dispute and results in his exit, and Harry Styles replaces him.
- December 2020 – LaBeouf is sued for abuse by FKA twigs, a former girlfriend of LaBeouf alleging “relentless abuse” including sexual battery, assault, and infliction of emotional distress.
- January 2021 – Wilde and Styles are reported to be dating.
- February 2021 – Filming wraps
- April 2022 – Wilde is served custody papers by Sudeikis while on stage in front of a crowd.
- 16 August 2022 – Pugh discusses the sex scenes in the film in an interview openly.
- 24 August 2022 – Wilde praises Pugh, and denies rumours of a pay disparity. Wilde says she fired LaBeouf to protect Pugh.
- 26 August 2022 – LaBeouf denies he was fired.
- 5 September 2022 – Olivia Wilde and the cast arrive at the Venice film festival.
Don’t Worry Darling is out in cinemas on 23 September 2022.
Watch here the Don’t Worry Darling movie Trailer
Also, Watch DON’T WORRY DARLING movie WORLD PREMIERE at VENICE FILM FESTIVAL
Also, Read | Joker Movie Smashing All Time Box-Office Records