Chinese President Xi Jinping became one of the top trending topics on social media platforms amid unsubstantiated reports of a military coup.
- Unconfirmed rumors spread that president Xi Jinping is under house arrest
- Mass cancellation of flights (around 60% cancellations)
- Major military movements toward Beijing.
- PLA military vehicles heading to Beijing on Sep 22. Starting from Huanlai County near Beijing & ending in Zhangjiakou City,
- Some say that it is likely just security for confirming Xi’s third term.
- In contrast, some say Xi is supposed to have been removed from the Party’s in-charge of Army.
Beijing Capital Airport’s website does show that several flights out of China’s capital have been canceled.
XI Jinping, the head of the Chinese People group Party (CCP) and Individuals’ Republic of China (PRC), is confronting various difficulties to his authority.
The Chinese economy is gazing intently at its most prominent emergency in many years, including a real estate market overburdened by overabundance limits, phenomenal obligation levels causing a decrease in abroad speculation, and a financial area shaken by the public’s vulnerability to safeguard its capital.
Xi’s upward union of political power across all levels of the party and the state has rustled up discontent among the exclusive class, particularly in the approach of the 20th Party Congress. Senior party units have been decisively releasing their dissatisfaction with regard to Xi’s authority as of late and many are stressed over Xi lessening the previously thrashing idea of the aggregate initiative.
Also, Read | India, China Military Talks Collapse
Security concerns likewise flourish, as China is confronting pushback from Western countries on its tactical’s infringement in the South China Ocean and Pacific countries.
Send out limitations on China’s semiconductor area and the destroying of cooperative associations with Chinese safeguard enterprises have briefly struck a disaster for China’s longing to do its polite military combination strategy.
Considering all the situations, Xi faces internal opposition and this enhances the plausibility of the rumor, or hope for some, that the speculation persists over China Coup as well as Xi’s house arrest.